Linc Up - Lincolnshire Credit Union Ltd.
The Credit Union's aim is to provide the people of Lincolnshire with a safe community owned financial co-operative, offering an easy way to save and with access to affordable loans and budgeting support.
An ethical alternative for savers and borrowers.
It's easy to join, just:
- Fill out a membership form
- Provide evidence of identity and address
- Start saving
LincUp can be joined by anyone living or working within the County of Lincolnshire regardless of their financial background or credit history.
5 good reasons to join:
- Your savings are safe and covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Affordable loans
- Our members own and control the business
- We value and treat our members as individuals
- Our profits stay in the community (no 'fat cats' here)
For further information, contact us:
Head Office 01522 8973550
email@example.com (Head Office)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Local access point)
Your local access point:
38 Church Street
Deeping St James
Mondays 10 - 12 noon